We are looking for a customer and tech focus Product Manager to join our growing team.
Why Work at Weavik?
At Weavik, your voice and connection matter. You will have a direct impact on the success of projects and the company. If you are driven to achieve, we offer variety, a great team, flexibility, and a chance to build something together.
Weavik creates highly polished web and mobile apps for startups, scale-ups and enterprise clients in a variety of industries.
The Things We Value
- Learn from others and stay humble.
- Ask questions - lots of questions.
- Go that extra level while doing your own research.
- Be kind to others (even if you aren’t having the best day).
- Share feedback openly and consistently with your team.
- Test your limits, find your voice & pursue your passions.
Glimpse Into The Day-To-Day
As a member of the Weavik team you will:
- Communicate and collaborate across teams.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Report Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or similar experience.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Compensation & More
The role is remote/blended for up to 40 hours a week. The position offers a competitive salary based on experience and skill set.
About Life Flexibility & Remote Work
Everybody talks about work-life balance (and yes we have flex hours and remote work) but we also know that a meaningful life is the sum of all the big & small things. Things need to get done and balance is about doing in a way that works for you and your team.
You can also expect some fun get togethers in-person (COVID permitting) and an optional tour of our office in Waterloo!
Weavik considers applicants without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, creed, disability, ethnic origin, family status, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, place of origin, race and related grounds, receipt of public assistance (including an offence in respect of any provincial statute), sex, sexual orientation, language (Province of Quebec) or other protected status.
Weavik values the diverse and intersectional identities of its employees and all applicants. We regard equity and diversity as an integral part of any workplace and are committed to accessibility for all.
As such we are actively seeking applicants who embrace our values of equity, anti-racism and inclusion.
We encourage applications from candidates who have been historically disadvantaged and marginalized, including applicants who identify as First Nations, Métis and/or Inuit/Inuk, Black, racialized, persons with a disability, women and/or 2SLGBTQ+ to apply and reach out to highlight your application.
Weavik is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.